Mission Career College's mission is to provide quality career training that empowers our students to succeed in their chosen field. We strive to provide every student with the opportunity to grow as a professional but most importantly as an individual. Mission Career College believes in providing students with opportunities to recognize their potential to succeed and grow in the working industry.
- To provide quality education.
- Provide smaller classes that focus on
individual attention and prompt feedback on
- To assure and train students in programs that
are responsive to employers' needs.
- To assist graduates to gain employment in
their chosen field through effective
placement preparation and job placement
NOT ONLY DOES MISSION CAREER COLLEGE WANT YOU TO GROW SO DO OUR AFFILIATION ORGANIZATIONS/AGENCIES
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- County of San Bernardino (CalWorks)
- Trade Readjustment Act (TRA)
- Veteran's Educational Assistance
- Employment Training Panel (ETP)
- State Department of Rehabilitation
- Private Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies
*ALL RETURNING MCC STUDENTS GET AN ENROLLMENT DISCOUNT!!!!*
This 90 hour (6.0 Credit Units) is designed to prepare students who are Certified Nurse Assistants for employment in an acute care facility as Acute Care Nurse Assistants. The competency-based curriculum provides a review of nursing assistant skills with emphasis placed on specialized acute care areas such as medical, surgical, orthopedic, pediatric, and obstetrical units.
This course includes both classroom instruction and clinical practice. At the completion of the course, students will demonstrate knowledge of skills required to assist the nurse in providing nursing care and service to the patient in an acute care setting. Basic academic, communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills are reinforced throughout the course.